My name is Shelbi and I am the lady behind the lens. I am a small town girl based out of Palatka Florida. Photography became a part of my life at a young age and really stuck with me after my tour in Germany with the U.S. Army. Being in Europe taught me so many things about the adventures in life and brought light to the joys of travel, culture, and relationships along the way. I have since become a wife and mother and love every second of it. I truly fell in love with photography when I realized how precious each day of our lives here on earth really are. The feeling of capturing days in our past really sparked something in my soul. I love meeting new people and have so many places not yet seen on my bucket list.
Fun Facts about me!
- I am a lover of coffee and most days need it to function
- I am a travel addict and can not go over a year without experiencing a new place
- I am a boy mamma! My little guy keeps me on my toes for sure!
- I tend to be a social butterfly and may talk your head off. SOOO you're welcome to tell me HUSH at anytime
- I love all things real and raw. Our lives are unique and I am seriously into capturing it
Kristin & Mitchell
“Shelbi invested her time and passion into our wedding; she closely listened to what we were looking for and made a plan to be certain she delivered. Shelbi was involved in everything from engagement pictures, to pre- planning, to day of photography. Looking back on our photos my husband and I know we choose the right photographer for our special occasion and are blessed to have gained such a wonderful friend in the process. Thanks for all you do, Shelbi!!
Mr. & Mrs. Johns”