Wanderlust love Stories is such an adventure
Elopements back in the day may have been seen as "running away" or "keeping secrets". Today many couples have decided to make their big day an adventure and have a nice reception for family after they return. How exciting it is to climb a mountain, hike trails and explore waterfalls with one another. The term "all you need is love" pops in my head every time I get to capture one of these beautiful events. I have made a fun little list of why eloping might be for you! This beautiful couple explored the mini grand canyon in Lumpkin Georgia. How cool is that!? So let's check it out.
Reasons Eloping Might Be for you!
- Celebrate with an adventure! - Some couples just love to travel have adventures together. What a better way to celebrate your vows then a epic view.
- Intimacy and Privacy - More times than I can count I have heard a bride or groom say that they hate being in front of people. This is an amazing way to skip that anxiety.
- An Extended Honeymoon - Many couples choose a destination that they would like to spend their honeymoon and get to have their dream vacation all in one.
- Cost - Wedding have many factors that can cost a lot of money. Catering, venue, decor, invitation, the bar and much more. Some couples may want to be more frugal but still have the experience of a lifetime.
- Less Stress - Let's be real planning your big day can get stressful, why not plan a fun adventure if the big guest list is just not for you.
- EPIC PHOTOS (wink wink) - When you choose a gorgeous location with nothing but a couple in love we are going to capture some GORGEOUS moments.